Price And Quantity
- 65 INR
- For manufacturing of Phenolic Urea and Melamine Resins (condensation reactions).
- For production of lon Exchange Resins (chloromethylation reaction).
- Disinfection of the air in rooms.
- Hardening of Glues.
- Manufacture of fluorescent pigments and soluble condensation product for textile auxiliaries, alcoholic solutions commonly known as FORMOCEL.
- It is used in the manufacture of Phenolic Resins, of Urea, Thiourea and Melamine Formaldehyde Resins (whenever high concentration of formaldehyde is required).
- Paraformaldehyde used in place of formaldehyde aqueous solution for high reactivity and concentrations of aldehyde contents reacted with low water contents.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 6 Week
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Polypropylene woven bags with loose inner polyethylene liner: 50 or 25 kgs. nett.
- Middle East, South America, Australia, Asia
- All India
B-304, Nilamber Edifice B/H, Bright school, Vasna Bhayli,, Vadodara, Gujarat, 391410, India