- 35 INR
Methanol, also known as Methyl Alcohol, wood alcohol, wood naphtha or wood spirits, is a chemical with the formula CH3OH (often abbreviated MeOH). Methanol acquired the name wood alcohol because it was once produced chiefly as a byproduct of the destructive distillation of wood. Modern-day methanol production occurs in a catalytic industrial process directly from carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, and hydrogen.
- Synthetic Resins
- Coolant for Automotive and Aircraft Engines
- Organic Derivatives
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 6 Week
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Full Container Load (FCL) for Export and Tankers for Clients within India.
- Middle East, South America, Australia, Asia
- All India
B-304, Nilamber Edifice B/H, Bright school, Vasna Bhayli,, Vadodara, Gujarat, 391410, India