Price And Quantity
- 75 INR
- 280 C
- 8.00 9.00
- Dry Place
- 140.19 Grams (g)
- 280 C
- 202 905 8
- Methenamine; HMT; HMTA; Hexamine; 1,3,5,7-tetraaza adamantane; Hexamethylenamine; Aminoform; Ammoform; Cystamin; Cystogen; Formin; Uritone; Urotropin.
- 100 97 0
- One of the major uses of Hexamine is in the manufacture of dinitrosopentamethylene-tetramine, a blowing agent for rubber. It is used as a catalyst in the manufacture of Bakelite phenol formaldehyde molding powders. It is used as a basic raw material in slurry explosives. It has many other applications in the manufacture of plastics, paints, foundry resins, textiles, plywood, laminated sheets, cement, fertilizers, pesticides, solid fuel tablets etc. Unstabilized Hexamine is used in adhesives, coatings and sealing compounds, in the preservation of hides, as cross-linking agent for hardening phenol-formaldehyde resins and vulcanizing rubber, as corrosion inhibitor for steel, as dye fixative, as fuel tablets for camping stoves, as stabilizer for lubricating and insulating oils, for manufacture of explosives, chemical detection of metals and as an urinary antiseptic. Stabilized Hexamine is used in process industry, as per the requirements of specific customers.
- White crystalline odorless solid.
- No Smell
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 6 Week
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- 25 / 50 kg. HDPE bags with loose polythene liner inside.
- Middle East, South America, Australia, Asia
- All India
B-304, Nilamber Edifice B/H, Bright school, Vasna Bhayli,, Vadodara, Gujarat, 391410, India