- 50 INR
- Dry Place
- 30.03 Grams (g)
- 0.05 %
- Between -92 Â°C and -118Â°C
- -19 Â°C
- 200 â 001 â 8
- Formalin; formic aldehyde; formal; methyl aldehyde; methylene glycol; methylene oxide; methanal; morbicid; oxamethane; oxymethylene; paraform; polyoxymethylene glycol; superlysoform.
- 50 â 00 â 0
- aking building materials and many household products. It is used in pressed-wood products, such as particleboard, plywood, and fiberboard; glues and adhesives; permanent-press fabrics; paper product coatings; and certain insulation materials
- Colourless liquid with characteristic pungent odour
- Formaldehyde, Methanol
Formaldehyde is a naturally-occurring organic compound with the formula CH2O. It is the simplest aldehyde and is also known by its synonyms name formalin or methanal. The common name of this substance comes from its similarity and relation to formic acid.
Formaldehyde is an important precursor to many other materials and chemical compounds. It is mainly used in the production of industrial resins, for the manufacture of particle boards and in the coating industry.
Formaldehyde is a colorless, strong-smelling gas used in making building materials and many household products. It is used in pressed-wood products, such as particleboard, plywood, and fiberboard; glues and adhesives; permanent-press fabrics; paper product coatings; and certain insulation materials.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 6 Week
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- 230 Liters HDPE Drums
- Middle East, South America, Australia, Asia
- All India
B-304, Nilamber Edifice B/H, Bright school, Vasna Bhayli,, Vadodara, Gujarat, 391410, India